I'm a master student in Research Center for Social Computing and Information Retrieval (SCIR) at Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT, China) since 2018. And Now I'm interested in natural language processing and knowledge graph.
Research Center for SCIR, HIT 2018.05 — Now
Work in Reading Comprehension Group.
- Participating in development and operations of Bigcilin;
4Paradigm 2017-07 — 2018-04
Work in Prophet Machine Learning Platform Group.
- Develop deep learning models using Keras;
- Develop data analysis and process atoms using Spark & Scala;
- Develop prophet sdk in Jupyter notebook using Python & Pandas;
Harbin Institute of Technology 2014-09 — now
Fudan University 2016-02 — 2016-07
The Second Prize of Information Security Competition
National Scholarship for Encouragement
- Block Chain
- Werewolves of Miller's Hollow
Now is better than never.
— The Zen of Python, by Tim Peters