Haoyang Wen (文灏洋)
E-mail: hywen [at] ir [dot] hit [dot] edu [dot] cn, wenhycs [at] gmail [dot] com
Hi! I am a undergraduate student (expected to graduate in 2019) at Harbin Institute of Technology. I'm now advised by Prof. Wanxiang Che in the Center for Social Computing and Information Retrieval, Language Analysis group.
My research interests are in the areas of natural language processing and machine learning.
Recently, I'm interested in reinforcement learning and its application in natural language proceesing especially.
Education and Experience
Projects and Achievements
- Gold Prize of ACM/ICPC Asia CHINA-FINAL Contest.
- Gold Prize of ACM/ICPC Asia Qingdao Regional Contest.
- 7th Place Prize of ACM/ICPC Asia Tsukuba Regional Contest.
- First Prize of The 11th China Collegiate Programming Contest of Heilongjiang.
- Silver Prize of China Collegiate Programming Contest, Changchun Regional.
- Champion of The 12th China Collegiate Programming Contest of Heilongjiang.
- Champion of The 11th Northeast Collegiate Programming Contest.
- 2016 National Scholarship
Notes and Slides
 Deep Reinforcement Learning
Around The Web
Last modified on