Wei SongPh.D. Candidate
Research Center for Social Computing and Information Retrieval
Department of Computer Science and Technology
Harbin Institute of Technology
29 Jiaohua St., Harbin, China
I am currently a Ph.D. candidate in Department of Computer Science and
Technology, at Harbin Institute of Technology, China.
I received my M.S. degree and B.S. degree both
in Computer Science and Technology from
Harbin Institute of Technology, in
2008 and 2006 respectively.
My advisors are professor Sheng Li, Ting Liu and associate professor Yu Zhang.
Query Understanding, Personalized Search, Social Computing.
- Wei Song, Qing Yu, Zhiheng Xu, Ting Liu, Sheng Li, Ji-Rong Wen. Multi-Aspect Query Summarization by Composite Query. In Proceedings of the 35th ACM SIGIR Conference, 2012. [pdf]
- Wei Song, Yu Zhang, Handong Gao, Ting Liu, Sheng Li. HITSCIR System in NTCIR-9 Subtopic Mining Task. In Proceedings of NTCIR-9 Workshop Meeting, December 6-9, Tokyo, Japan, 2011. [pdf]
- Yu Zhang, Wei Song, Ting Liu, Sheng Li. Query Classification based on URL Topic. Journal of Computer Research and Development, 2012, 6. [pdf]
- Wei Song, Yu Zhang, Yubin Xie, Ting Liu, Sheng Li. Query Term Ranking based on Search Results Overlap. In Proceedings of the 34th ACM SIGIR Conference , 2011 (poster). [pdf]
- Wei Song, Yu Zhang, Ting Liu, Sheng Li. Bridging Topic Modeling and Personalized Search. In Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Computational Linguistics (COLING), 2010. [pdf]
- Wei Song, Yu Zhang, Ting Liu, Sheng Li. Personalized Query Reformulation based on Context in User Search History. Journal of Chinese Information Processing, 2010, 3. [pdf]
- Jun Lang, Bing Qin, Wei Song, Long Liu, Ting Liu, Sheng Li. Person Name Disambiguation of Searching Results Using Social Network. Chinese Journal of Computers, 2009, 7. [pdf]
- Wei Song, Bing Qin, Jun Lang, Ting Liu. Combining Syntax and Word Sense for Chinese Pronoun Resolution. Journal of Chinese Information Processing, 2008, 6. [pdf]
- Full time intern, Oct 2010 - Apr 2011, Web Data Management Group, Microsoft Research Asia. (Award of Excellence)
Projects and Demos
- Next Generation Information Retrieval (Key project supported by NSFC)
- Project Q
- Personalized Weibo Recommendation (围脖选读)
- 8 Dimensions Search